Thursday, March 8, 2018

Inspired By ... #10


After searching my stash for hours, I could not find one St. Patrick's Day set ... but I didn't lose heart, in fact, I got lucky!


I brought out a very old favorite set of dies to make my own little four leaf clover!  Btw did you know that the Shamrock has three leaves, that stand for faith, hope, and love?  add the fourth leave, and that's what brings the luck, and the four-leaved-clover LUCKY!  [a little Googling never hurt anyone!]

My Inspired By... #10 inspiration came from the white [diagonal panel compliments of a play day with Bobby] the clover, and the diagonal stripe of the straws in the photo!  OH and the gorgeous gray - had to sneak it in... we hope that we'll get lucky to have you join in the fun!

=]  Michele

Supplies: 
Paper Smooches: Hearts dies
MFT:  Wonky Ovals
Ellen Hutson, LLC: Up the Happy



11 comments:

Danni Reid said...

I ADORE your card, every last detail♥️

LeAnne said...

I love your little custom-made four-leaf clover! We are lucky to see this sweet creation!

Cat Craig said...

That white is such a fabulous combo with the green. So clean and crisp.

Barb Ghig said...

You are so clever, Michele! Your four-leaf clover is fabulous and your diagonal stripes are perfect! LOVE your CAS design on this card!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, the diagonals are fun and so is that shamrock you've created! Terrific CAS take on the photo Michele!

lostinpaper said...

You are the fourth leaf for us all Michele, we are lucky to know you and to be inspired by you, Hugs Therese

Jeanne said...

You know, I never knew that about a clover. Or if I did know, it left my brain. Cool fact and thanks for sharing that. Your card is fabulous. You do know that, right? I adore your use of the heart to create the four leaves. I count myself lucky to have gotten to know you and to be able to see all your fabulous creations. Hugs!

Bobby said...

If only that diagonal panel die was mine, Michele. It looks so good on your card I think I need to buy it. Love the little heart clover and the sentiment is perfect.

Sharron said...

We all are lucky to have YOU! I always love your inspiration! This design is wonderful. Love the diagonal panel and all that great white!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, fresh and so delicious, Michele ... and to echo others here ... we are super lucky to have you! Hugs, Anita :)

Papercraft Boutique said...

Pretty DIY four-leaved-clover pops against the white background, Michele!
The diagonal panel gives a happy (& lucky?) movement to the card. And of course, you used gray, not black, for the sentiment. :-) Hideko xx