Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MIx it Up Challenge with Honey Bee!

Banner-MIX-it

Okay... I never promised there wouldn't be another post... only that they'd be quick!!!

HAD TO play with E.H.'s September Mix it Up with Honey Bee!!!  Hope they have a great sense of humor ... made Tom's Halloween card today!  If you know me, you know I never pass up a chance for a little Halloween humor!

Honey Bee's Busy Bees and Julie's Got Candy? just made this so easy -
well, except for the BOO BEES part =]

Now... that's it!!!  I promise!!!
=]  Michele

11 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is too fun!! I love the honey bees and your sentiment mix. Great take on the challenge!!

Lisa Elton said...

HA!!!!!!!!! You are too much fun Michele, this is a hoot!! Cute...but a hoot!!

Karren said...

Ha! This is hilarious!

Jeanne said...

Haha! Michele, thanks for the laugh! You are so fantastically clever! LOVE this! Those images are super cute, too. :) Hugs!

Jen W. said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Michele, you are amazing and have made my week!!!!

Anita in France said...

Hahahahahahaha ... brilliant, Michele ... what a riot ... and so much fun! Tom's sure to love it ... I do! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Well aren't you the clever wordsmith, Michele. This is so much fun and I bet Tom gets a big kick out of it.

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous Halloween humor, my friend! I'm loving those 'Boo Bees' so much, and your layering works so well with these images...Another really cute card, Michele! Tom is sure to love it, too :)

Sharron said...

Too funny! Bees for Halloween--you are so creative! Bet Tom will love this!

Papercraft Boutique said...

Ha ha ha! I love "BOO BEES", Michele! And I love your sense of humor in your cards too. I sometimes look for a pun in your card even when there's not. ;-P Hideko

Cat Craig said...

LOL....only you.