Sunday, October 16, 2016

E.H. October Mix it Up Challenge

It seems to me it has been ages since I've had the chance to play cards at Ellen Hutson's challenges!  I'm not letting this one get by me.  Pink Fresh Studios' middle name says everything you need to know about their fresh, modern, trendy style!  Mix it Up with Ellen's style, and you're sure to come out with something beautiful!

Felicity came out to play today along with E.H. Essentials: Up the Happy! stamps, and dies:

Okay, I think I hear those birds chirping in shear delight ... oh, maybe it's me!!
Rebecca from Pink Fresh's DT used tassels ...I love how my little paper tassels turned out!
 
My sweet hubby is insulating our garage ... yes, we are preparing for Winter in Autumn - Michiganders know to 'make hay while the sun shines!'  It's time I lend him my two capable hands ... thanks for the visit!
 
=]  Michele


13 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the fun balloons with the little tassels and that large sentiment. The patterned paper you used behind them is perfection!! AMAZING!!!!

Jenni's Jems said...

It looked fabulous when I peeked before you posted it and it's even more fabulous to be able to pore over ever glorious detail !and loved the hassles you rocked this challenge Michele !!!x

Jenni's Jems said...

It looked fabulous when I peeked before you posted it and it's even more fabulous to be able to pore over ever glorious detail !and loved the hassles you rocked this challenge Michele !!!x

Nancy Penir said...

...sigh. Love all things vintage, and this card hits my sweet spot. You're such a talent!

Lisa Elton said...

Well this is just DREAMY!! Every little fabulous well placed detail flows together perfectly. LOVE this!!

Jeanne said...

What a delightful and uplifting card. I agree, those birds are chirping happily. The balloons look lovely and your tassels are fabulous. All the elements come together so well. Makes me smile for sure. I'm sure your husband appreciated your help in preparing for winter. :)

Susi said...

The pretty pink tassels (say that quickly 5 times! LOL) look delightful on this super sweet card, Michele!
Won't be long before the white stuff flies, so best prepare for it when the weather is cooperating - hope you & your DH managed to finish up the insulation job!

lostinpaper said...

So beautiful, love your choice of design paper, it's perfect Michele!

Marybeth said...

This could not be more beautiful ! I so love the pink tassels!

Ashwini Rao said...

Gorgeous card, Michele! I love those tassels and the lovely vellum sentiment - what a lovely combination with the pattern paper!!

Misty Elam said...

I love how feminine this card is!! It's absolutely beautiful!! Those tassels add the perfect touch!!

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so pretty, Michele ... a veritable delight of dreamy airiness! Hope that the insulating went well ... and that the cars are now snug and cosy! Hugs, Anita :)

TK said...

Very sweet! And Fresh!