Monday, October 31, 2016

CTS #196 CAS[E] for a Cause

I'm dropping in for a very quick reminder of our CTS #196 CAS[E] for a Cause ... these guys made me do it:


That little card was made years ago, after we'd lost these two ... it may have been my very first water coloring, and among my first posted in Flickr, before I was blogging!  I still think it 'says it all!'



We are happily reminded, every day, how lucky we were to have these little fur babies.

Won't you join us in sending a little card, or five?

TYPE OF CARDS REQUESTED:
 

They are looking for mostly general and thank you pet themed cards (no wild animals please).   Some birthday, sympathy and anniversary cards are welcome too.  Please leave the inside of the cards blank for the humane society to write personal messages.  Please include envelopes.  No plastic sleeves.

 MAIL CARDS TO:

Karen Howard
9088 Country Avenue
Monticello, MN 55362

Thank you!  I'm off to see your wizardry!

=]  Michele



15 comments:

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful card Michele! I love it. I never saw this stamp before and I want it! Really adorable! You know I love the fur babies and will see what I can round up for Karen!

Jen W. said...

Your kids were certainly gorgeous, Michele, and boy did they pose beautifully! Love your sweet card too. :)

Joyce said...

Such cute kitties and also a wonderful card.

Karren said...

Beautiful cats and a gorgeous card, Michele! Even back then you could make a stunning card!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is darling Michele, I like the pretty knotted ribbon! But those beautiful fur babies you loved so stole my heart tonight!

TK said...

Positively gorgeous! Love your coloring, love your photos -- how special!

Sharron said...

Such gorgeous photos! I know they were very special and having had a diabetic cat, I know they had wonderful parents to take such good care. Don't know if I told you, but our current fur baby (papillon) has congestive heart failure. Poor baby, he is on several heart meds but seems to be doing pretty well. The worst is his cough!

Birgit said...

What a wonderful cause and equally wonderful card! I will see what I can come up with to send along as well. I love this idea!

Jeanne said...

Your kitties were beautiful. Well, really they still are! Your card is lovely. Wonderful colors and beautiful in it's simplicity. Thank you so very much for sharing. Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Precious, Michele. They do leave a pawprint on one's heart, don't they? Such a lovely card and a great cause! Xx

Anita in France said...

Such fabulous photo's of your lovely cats, Michele ... and a sweet, CAS card to honour them! Hugs, Anita :)

Happy Dance said...

Beautiful card in memory of those two sweet critters. Pretty darn 'first water coloring' as well my friend. Your furbabies look so sweet. Happy November... Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful framed photos of your fur babies, Michele! It's plain to see how much you loved them!
I love your CAS watercolored card! Your bow is so chic, and the sentiment is sheer perfection! I'm so impressed that you created this card a long time ago, too :)

Cat Craig said...

Oh what beautiful babies you had. Hugs.

Bobby said...

So you still have that stamp? You should pull it out again. That card is so sweet.