Sunday, December 7, 2014

Muse Challenge 96

Vicki Dutcher is our Muse this week!  So happy I found a bit of extra time today to play along.
Here is her awesome inspiration card:

 
I'm drawing from the greenery, added just a bit of an extra layer, and put the strip at the top from which I could hang my mistletoe =]  For Muse Challenge 96:
 
The mistletoe is actually a die from Memory Box.  My patterned paper is a new to me from Simple Stories - DIY.  The sentiment is one from that cute little rubber stamp set from October Afternoon...remember that cute mouse?


13 comments:

Lynn said...

Great take on Vicki's inspiration Michele. Love the embossing in the background. PS My die from my Fusion card this week is from Memory Box too.

Jacquie Southas said...

So pretty, Michele! Love the black based designed papers.

Sarah G said...

Love the patterned papers and your fresh greenery - great take on Vicki's card!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WONDERFUL!

Bobby said...

Love the papers you've chosen to go with your mistletoe, Michele, and the design layout.

Kim Heggins said...

oh my...this is just too darn cute. I love your sweet spring of mistletoe.

Marybeth said...

Love the patterned paper and your clean design..... love it!

Anonymous said...

Love this! Your mistletoe looks way more convincing than my pretend holly! ;) I really must get braver with patterned paper. Your cards always look so polished!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome inspired card -- love the hint of an embossed background too -Thanks for joining in at Muse!

Ardyth said...

I love the pop of black on this! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

Anita in France said...

Love how you've made those leaves into a sprig of mistletoe, Michele ... such a cool blend of papers and patterns! Anita :)

~amy~ said...

Oh, I love this sweet card!

cm said...

Ever so pretty; the sprig of mistletoe, the kraft, the patterned paper...fabulous. I think you should waltz this gem over to the FUSION gallery; it fits the sketch to a "t"!
~c