Thursday, October 9, 2014

Mojo Monday No. 366

I actually started this card at the beginning of the week with the card stock I'd used while CASEing Vicki Dutcher over at Muse.  Without ever having laid eyes on the Mojo Monday's challenge, I think it may have been in the cards =/  See if you agree.

For inspiration, the fabulous Julee Tillman gives us this sketch:

 
With that in mind [and second helpings possible] I give you:
 
PTI Smokey Shadow card base; Precious Remembrance sentiment heat embossed in Ranger Pewter;
MME DP; MFT Gerbera Dies with their Fuse Green CS; SU and Cuttlebug embossing folders.
 
Because I have one more card to make for Bras with a Cause, and the Verve company was so generous with the prize I received during the Coffee Day, you may be seeing pink before you know it!
 



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely! gorgeous bloom!

Sarah G said...

Great flower and take on the sketch - you have used layers and textures so well!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so gorgeous Michele, that sunflower? SWOON!

Happy Dance said...

Great take on the sketch, Michele! Love the bit of thread you've got tucked in behind the sweet flower. All that love embossed texture is fabby, but I think I'm loving the embossed sentiment done all sideways best! Such a wonderful card. Have a great weekend! Btw...did you see the harvest moon last night?! Very cool. Bev

Anita in France said...

Wow, Michele, what a brilliant take on the sketch ... so much wonderful texture and interest ... and I love the side stamped sentiment! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Your designs are amazing :) I like the fabulous layers !