Thursday, September 25, 2014

Second helpings for Anita at Muse

Oh I do love it when I can conjure seconds!  As promised, I went with blue this time, Anita.  Since I couldn't find one flower in my stash that is actually blue in nature, this little guy kinda looks like a Forget-me-not!

For Anita, and Muse #86:



Wplus9 Lake blue CS; You die from Reverse Confetti tag set; Soft Pool ink-Hero Arts.
Heidi Grace enamel dots, and a little stamp set called Crumpets from BasicGrey.
 
Here is Anita's lovely-ness:
 
 
Swoon... I think I'm going to quit while I'm behind =/
 
AND since the RC die is new right-out-of-the-package, and the sentiment is perfect for our Host-ess
with the Most-ess, Darnell... I'm shooting it over, last minute to NBUS challenge!!!! Phew!


13 comments:

Chriss Blagrave said...

Adorable stamped images, the forget-me-not floral and those dainty leaves! You truly captured the inspiration with this beauty! Love it!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

OOH pretty! Love the movement in the circle! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

Darnell J Knauss said...

You've used my favorite colors and created a stunning CASE of Anita's card, Michele!! I predict a winner!! Thank you so much for racing up to the door and making it into my second NBUS Challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

This gives off a different vibe from the red one but it's equally fabulous.

Neets B said...

Fantabulous! Not a real word I know but I'm going to use it here! Love your blue flowers and that you swapped the green/blue around for the sentiment. Don't quit, you're not behind with this beauty! x

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so beautiful Michele, I love those sweet blue flowers!

Shona Chambers said...

Total forget-me-nots!! I have these all over my garden at the moment and thats exactly what I thought of with this card. I love it as much as Anita's card, its really stunning. I think its the shade of blue you used that I love so much with that gorgeous green. Its perfection and a winner!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Another simply divine creation Michele.
Too much talent here! And more superb colours.
Sarah x

Anita in France said...

Soooo pretty, Michele .. yep, lovely forget me nots and sweet leaves ... and one of my favourite colour combo's ... glorious! Anita :)

Karen Mead said...

Your card is just as gorgeous in the blues......love them both:) xx

Tanja said...

beautiful card and great take on the original

Lin said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo and the sentiments!

Sherrie M. said...

This is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!