Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Muse Challenge - Anita Bowden

The inspiration card from this week's Muse #86 couldn't be more beautiful... the time and attention to detail is exceptional... check it out:

Of course, one must work with what she has, right?  So, with a little help from Clearly Besotted, and Hero Arts Pale Tomato - which I even used to colorize the vellum:

Wonderful Words die from PTI; pierced circle, MFT.
Inside sentiment: "For your sacrifices to make the world a safer place for all of us."
 
Thank you, Anita for being our Muse!  You may just see a 'second helping' on this one - maybe blue?!


15 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Lots of prettiness Michele! Fabulously inspired by Anita!

Anita in France said...

Wow, so striking and pretty, Michele ... the colours are amazing! Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Really gorgeous card, Michele! Your flowers are so pretty and I love your striking color combo! You've done an amazing job with Anita's inspiration card!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Gorgeous! Love it in red! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Michele!

~amy~ said...

Oh my...I LOVE your card! Bold & Beautiful!

Bobby said...

This is fabulous, Michele. Red is my favorite color and those poppies really stand out.

Neets B said...

I commented on this previously from my mobile but it clearly didn't send! Love this, Michele. Those poppies are fab and the red and black are a great combo. I love that you were inspired by my card and I see you've now made your second...I'm off there now! :) x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Very bright and beautiful!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

this is beautiful Michele and your poppies simply 'pop' off the card.
It's stunning. Sarah

Karen Mead said...

Gorgeous card - I love those pretty blooms xx

Erika said...

The red is fabulous! I love the way you interpreted the sketch. Great job!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the red - great take on the Muse!

Julie Beech said...

What a fab set of poppies and so cheerful. Great take on Anita's card. :)

Bobby said...

Congrats on the win, Michele. I LOVE this card.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Adore this!!!!.... Got my vote, so gorgeous!!!!