Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Sentiment: "... and you, and YOU, and YOU! [sigh]. . . don't get around much anymore."

I've sent a few cards for the 3rd of Virginia's View Challenge to stitch.  Well, you've seen what I have to work with.  That 40 year old foot pedal is going to get the boot one of these days.

This card literally came to me during the night - then again, and again.  Never to be ignored:

I found the outline on the internet, printed it on thin paper, sewn with a simple stitch, then carefully tore away the paper.  The thread is Coats & Clarks, silver star brad from Recollections, and that wonderful little sentiment that I use ad nauseum is from an old Holiday set from PTI - on a Paper Smooches tab. I missed my mitten - drats!

 
Here's another entry using one of my own color challenges I promised to tackle - remember?  ORANGE - It's growing on me.  No sentiment needed here . . . it could be a little naughty hee, hee =]  Have I mentioned my other color/hate relationship?  GOLD! [apologies to Debby - I'm trying!!]
 



1 comment:

احمد said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.