Thursday, May 29, 2014

I know what the song says, but, I NEVER eliminate the negatives...

... from my craft-room anyway =]

Color challenges are, well just that, for me - challenging.  I never have the right colors in my 6x6 stash and usually go where my imagination takes me.  Cue the PCC's - don't say I didn't warn you =] 

Reverse Confetti has combined gorgeous colors this month... and the bouquet of flowers *sigh* really longs to be on my kitchen island...

May14ColorChallenge
 

 
I felt no words were necessary - my interpretation: 
 
 

I'm wondering this morning... why did I buy all these pads of patterned paper again?  I will accentuate the positive on another PCC, coming to a blog-post near you, soon =]



2 comments:

Anita in France said...

I've been sitting and simply admiring this for the last few minutes, Michele ... it's stunning and so lovely! The name on the last paint paint of the middle strip says it all ... drop dead gorgeous! Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

You are too kind =] Merci!